Rwanda Francs, © German Embassy Kigali
Overview of current fees.
All Fees must be paid in cash (RWF).
- 81,00 EUR for 32 Pages, valid 10 years
- 103,00 EUR for 48 Pages, valid 10 years
- 32,00 EUR surcharges for an express passport, valid 10 years
- 26,00 EUR for a children Passport (children 12 years and under), valid 1 year
- 39,00 EUR for a provisional Passport, valid 1 year
- Children under six years of age, school pupils, students and accompanying teachers on study or educational trips as well as researchers (when travelling for research purpose only) will be exempt from the visa fee by all Schengen states regardless of their nationality
- Visa fee for children age 6 to 16 is reduced to 35 EUR
- Spouses/children/parents of EU/EEA/EFTA nationals who are eligible for a EU-family member visa are exempt from the visa fee
LEGAL AND CONSULAR
Please note that the fees must be paid in RWF. The local currency can be calculated by using the above exchange rate and the Euro amount mentioned here.
Euro Certification of your signature (z.B. application of the registration of a child's birth, application of certificate of good conduct, approval of a sale transaction) 56,43€ Certification of your signature for Name declaration 79,57€ Certification of a photocopy of documents 23,22€ Legalization of foreign certificates (birth and marriage certificates etc 28,45€ Paternity Recognition (currently not possible at our Embassy)
Consular certificate with template
Consular certificate without template 70,33€
Due to organizational reasons, the waiting time for visa appointments is expected to be longer than usual until the end of October. Inquiries that reach us in this regard will not be answered. Special appointments are not available.